Talking about Jet Lag..
November 4, 2010
So the question is, does a Pilot got a Jet Lag? No? Because they have a specific training and Jet Lag is just a minor problem..I think. I travel a few in a year but most of it just to Indonesia, except one to Shanghai on July. So not very different time zone. The jet lag effect is minimum.
When read few article and video about Jet lag on the Internet, I think the key thing to counter the Jet Lag problem is sleep in timely matter. Like awake in the daylight and sleep when its dark. Well here’s a video about Jet Lag Remedies, Learn How To Avoid Jet Lag.
- Air Asia baggage supersize
- “Dirtiest Hotels” rating can be Dirty Trick?
- We can see partial Lunar Eclipse today
- Oranje will win the world cup 2010!
- Sports travel tourism fast forward growth
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.