Lombok island is located during Nusa Tenggara Barat of Indonesia. It is a island
with full of nature, untried beach and accessible peoples. The island is
opposite with a neighbor – Bali island, that is reduction blurb and
some-more original…the island is suitable for inlet partner and for those
who like relax holiday. The Lombok Tourism is doing their best to
attract some-more visitors to a island, they strongly foster a beautiful
inlet of a island like Mount Rinjani and a rest…
If we like to know some-more of Lombok island, greatfully click here.
Weather and meridian in Lombok
Lombok is dry and reduction sleet review with Bali, a dry deteriorate run from May by Sep and a soppy deteriorate is from Oct to April. Most of a tourists revisit Lombok during a dry season, though a soppy deteriorate is reduction soppy and a rainfall is not overly high. The normal year-round temperatures is 26°C to 29°C. we would cite a month from Aug to October, since of a hot, humid, balmy and pleasing continue that ideal for photography.
The Airasia FAM trip to Lombok Island was on July, 2014, this outing was hosted by Airasia and Lombok Tourism Board. we was invited for a 4 days 3 nights outing together with a organisation of transport bloggers from North Penang, Johor Bahru and Singapore.
It was also a lass approach moody from Senai to Lombok island, a day to remember 12th Jul 2014. There are 3 routes a week that is Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Airasia had launched 3 new flights from Senai International Airport to 1) Lombok island, 2) Jogjakarta and 3) Ho Chi Minh City.
‘Free’ sky shuttle train supposing from Singapore to Senai, it’s indeed a con giveaway roving to Senai airfield for Singapore passengers. The pickup points are : Kranji MRT hire / Queen Street train hire / Newton Circus. For some-more information, greatfully revisit a Airasia website here.
There were 12 of us in a group…a poetic integrate from Penang, 2 poetic ladies of Airasia from Kuala Lumpur, 4 renouned bloggers from Singapore, 1 lovable lady paint Airasia from Singapore and 3 bloggers from Johor Bahru enclosed myself. We all met during Senai International Airport around 6.50am, and a debate to Lombok started…
Our moody was filled with joyfulness! Some of a passengers were vehement since they be means a float on this AK486 approach moody from Senai to Lombok, they were going behind home town!
I beheld there was a masculine moody attendant had captivated many of a women on board, his name is Eddy who was a large man on a AK486. 🙂
There was an party during a moody to Lombok. Some singing and souvenirs giveaway…everyone was so happy.
We had a breakfast on house by this elementary ‘nasi lemak’. Surprisingly, a sambal was tantalizing and we all like it. You can suffer a juicy dishes for 20% off by pre-book online (in a central website).
The moody took 2 hours and 40 minutes. Once we overwhelmed down Lombok International Airport, we had a comfortable acquire from a Lombok Tourism…
The Lombok International Airport was usually started operation on 1st Oct 2011, a categorical purpose of a airfield is to foster a pleasing island to a World. It located during a south west of Mataram (Capital of Lombok Island), and a airfield deploys in 551.8 hectares with cost Rp.945.8 billion. The Lombok International Airport area has a second largest area after Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
The airfield clearway was well-spoken and all of us were greeted by Pak Uji – The Lombok Tourism’s Public Relations Director during a airport. He was also a super debate beam for a 4 days 3 nights outing in Lombok island.
Because of a airfield location, we were not check into a review immediately, though to cover a south partial of a island before streamer to a review during Senggiri Beach.
Our channel in Lombok – 4 days 3 nights :-
* The initial stop before a beach of Selong Belanak for print taking.
* Selong Belanak beach (through Sempiak Villas)
* Mawun beach
* Lunch during Ashtari Restaurant and Lounge
* Kuta beach of Lombok
* The Sade Village for Sasak villagers – a internal of Lombok
* Dinner during Warong Menega, Senggiri beach
* Check-in to Kila Senggiri Beach Resort.
* Free and easy.
* Grilled fish case speckled before a Tawun jetty to Gili Nanggu.
* Snorkeling and islands anticipating – Gili Nanggu.
* Lunch during Nirvana Beach Restaurant, Gili Sudak (another island subsequent to Gili Nanggu)
* Starfish speckled during a lapse outing from Gili Sudak.
* Enjoyed Arabian Cuisine for cooking and Al-Hamra Restaurant, Mataram.
* Enjoy and relax during Happy Cafe, Senggiri beach.
* Visited Pasar Gunungsari (local soppy market)
* Lunch during Senaru Village
* Sendang Gile Waterfall – Mount Rinjani inhabitant park’s best famous attraction
* Tuna slake case during Tanjung
* Autore pearl farm
* Cape Malimbu for nightfall print taking
* Farewell cooking with Pak Taufan and a Lombok Tourism during Kila Senggiri Resort
* Breakfast during Kila Senggiri Resort
* Bye-bye to Lombok and skip for Lombok International Airport.
The places that we missed :-
* Sukarare village – eminent for a normal palm weaving of brightly patterned songket, ikat and sarong cloth.
* Taman Narmada built in 1727 by King Anak Agung Gede Ngurah Karang Asem as a majestic garden as good as a place to worship. Its open H2O is believed to extend a almighty girl for a believers.
* Lingsar temple (built in 1714) – famous as a usually Hindhu church in a world, that also happily accept their Moslem brothers to ceremony together. This church symbolizes a peace and togetherness of both religions.
* Banyumulek Village that famous for a pottery
* Pusuk Pass
* Autore pearl farm
“I was unequivocally tender by this enchanting island from a untried nature, it won’t be gimlet for me to transport as many times as we can. Because of a places we missed due to singular time on a trip, that will be a good reason for me to go behind to Lombok.“
It was a blithe holiday for us!
Beside a island, we would like to contend thousand of interjection to Pak Uji, who was a ideal horde and really associating during a trip. He can answer all a questions immediately but checking his tourism bible. Pak Uji is a friendly, common and gifted guy. Our outing was good organised by him and a obliged motorist – Pak Zaki (he pronounce Indonesian and singular English)
This 2 guys done a Pleasant Vacation in Lombok!
Contact information :-
* Pak Uji
Cell phone – +62 817-5704-926
Email – [email protected]
* Pak Zaki
Cell phone – +62-878-6356-4900
For some-more information, good deals and transport tips from Airasia, greatfully follow :-
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AirAsia
Twitter – https://twitter.com/AirAsia
Instagram – https://instagram.com/airasia
* The fact blog post of each places we visited will be entrance soon, stay tune!