Eastin Hotel Penang (N5.33657 E100.30635) is located along the Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu Highway in Sungai Nibong, Penang Island. The area is really convenience because the huge Queensbay Shopping Mall is just sitting next to it, and I also noticed there’s a 24 hours convenience shop behind the hotel.
“Eastin Hotel Penang in Penang, Malaysia proves that not all accommodations are created equal. While other business hotels give you just the usual offerings, we make sure we bring our service a notch higher. That’s why at our hotel, located along the waterfront of Queensbay, you get to indulge in top-caliber enjoyments, whether you’re holding corporate affairs or celebrating personal milestones. Indeed, we are the perfect example of what a business hotel should be: a place that addresses every aspect of your comfort and convenience. This is what sets us above the rest.” from Eastin Hotel, Penang.
We (me and Robin) were in Penang for 2 days 1 night foods hunting trip. Once we stepped into the lobby, we were greeted by their friendly smiles from the door till the front counter. The reception area is spacious and be able to cater more peoples during the peak hour.
Our checking process was fast and simple…
Thanks to the warm hospitality from Ms Selene Yeap – Assistant Marketing Communications Manager and her colleague. She introduced us the area surround with her professionalism and her ‘trademark smile’.
The Lounge is at the left side of the reception counter…
They have a live band performance during the evening session…if you are visit on the Ladies night every Wednesday, the lady will get a free Margarita or Daiquiri who accompanied by a guy, beside this…the Buy 3 Free 1 House Wine is available daily from 6pm – 11pm.
And on the right side is the restaurant – Swez Brasserie where the hotel guests having their breakfast, lunch and dinner.
“Take part in their culinary adventure into a world of diverse dining with an assortment of distinctive German, Japanese, Mexican, Thai and many other exotic cuisines from around the globe.“
Lunch with Vegetarian Corner (Mon- Fri), Hi-Tea with Kids Corner (Sat, Sun and Public Holiday) and Semi Buffet Dinner (Sun – Thu).
The Swez Brasserie are having a Mid-Autumn Mooncake Festival from 12th Aug – 9th Sep 2013. You can buy the delightful mooncakes in their custom designed gift box with your favorite flavors from pure lotus with double yolk to precious black.
If you are looking for place to celebrate your children birthday party,
they have a Birthday Bash Package where you can enjoy the delectable
selection of scrumptious food while having a delightful time with their
tailor-made, fun filled games.
There’s a GYM SPA beside the swimming pool for guest to relaxing themselves.
On the level 2 3, there are total of 6 function rooms and 3 boardrooms.
As for meeting and seminars, they provided 2 packages (or more) to their clients, and the facilities are :-
* 2 multi-purpose function rooms and 3 boardrooms
* Innovative cuisine and flexible menus for coffee breaks
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Audio-visual conferencing services available
* Writing materials, flipchart and whiteboard
* Flexible and mobile platform
* LCD projector with screen
* Customized signage
* Pre-event publicity via Eastin websites, banners and digital signage
As for the weddings, banquets celebrations, the function room can accommodate up to 650 banquets. And they provided all the necessary included the complimentary stay and others.
For booking and enquiries, please contact their Sales and Marketing Team at +604-6121111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We stayed in the Eastin Deluxe room – 56-square meter (total of 33 rooms), which is a suite room. Let me show you the photos below…
The room was spacious and it has another small bathroom beside the living hall area. We were satisfied with the room included the amenities services.
Let me show other types of rooms in Eastin Hotel Penang…
Deluxe room (Hillview Seaview with total of 234 rooms)
Both type of the rooms above having same configuration of the bathroom.
SOHO Duplex room (total of 12 rooms) – it has a mezzanine floor where the bedroom located.
The Friendly Suite room (only 1 room available) also has the same configuration except one extra bed at the living area and more hand support in the bathroom, let me show you the bathroom…
The bathroom of the Friendly Suite room…
I’m impressed where the hotel provide this room for the less effort peoples, the called OKU (Orang Kurang Upaya) in local.
The Guest Room Amenities Services
* Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
* LCD TV including CNN channel
* In-room safe
* Coffee/tea making facilities with kettle
* Private bathroom with shower area
* Hair dryer and shaving mirror
* Writing desk with speaker telephone
* Complimentary daily local newspaper
* Individual-controlled air-conditioning
* IDD telephone with voicemail
* Iron and ironing board
* Adjustable reading lights
* Complimentary bottled water
Executive Floor Benefits
* Choice of either :
– International breakfast at the Executive Lounge (level 14th) from 7am – 10.30am
– Buffet breakfast at Swez Brasserie from 6am – 10.30am
* Pre-dinner cocktails at the Executive Lounge from 5pm – 7pm.
* Promotions on the hotel facilities :
– 10% off at all food and beverage outlets on food and non-alcoholics drinks
– 10% off laundry services
– 15% off business centre facilities
– 15% off IDD and mobile number calls
* Complimentary beverages – fruit juice, soft drinks, coffee and tea served thoughout the day at the Executive Lounge from 10.30am – 10pm.
* Complimentary pressing of 1 suit per stay
* Complementary daily local newspaper
* Complimentary incoming and outgoing faxes
* Complimentary local calls (area code : 04, except mobile phone numbers)
* Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
* Complimentary mini-bar
After a short while rest in the afternoon, we join their Ramadan buffet dinner in the evening at Swez Brasserie.
After looking at so many foods around, I chose mine…
The buffet dinner was nice and satisfied. We were overloaded again! 🙂
The staffs here were really friendly and we felt comfort with their smile, it was a Nice stayed with the Eastin Hotel Penang, I will dropby again if I’m happen to be around at that area.