The Enrich Service Centre during KL Sentral will stop operations on 23 Oct 2013 and pierce to a newly upgraded Malaysia Airlines ticketing bureau during a Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal during KL Sentral (Departure Hall) on 24 Oct 2013.
The use centre will from afterwards on be famous as Journey Gateway, and it combines Enrich and Malaysia Airlines ticketing services underneath one roof.
At Journey Gateway, we can find:
• A dedicated table for Enrich Platinum members
• Dedicated desks for First and Business Class, Enrich Gold and Enrich Silver
• Dedicated counters for Economy Class, Enrich Blue and GRADS
• Self-service kiosks
• iPads for online transaction
You will also be means to suffer Malaysia Airlines services such as:
• Ticket refunds
• Issuance of Australian ETA (Electronic Travel Authority)
• Issuance of oneworld® tickets, reissuance and multi-city issuance
• Special use requests such as chair and dish requests
Journey Gateway is open each singular day of a year, including open holidays, from 4am adult compartment midnight.