The God of TravelNovember 2, 2010
The God of Travel
Hermes is the God of Travel the protector of travelers in Greek myth. Now Hermes is Cast in solid pewter and plated in 24K gold. It’s a trophy used by TTG Annual Travel Awards.
TTG said that TTG Travel Awards not only serves a benchmark for high standards across the industry but also as a trajectory for the travel industry’s advancements.
All the winners of the awards have receive the trophy in October. You can about the news here.
On the winning list, there a few Tourism Players from Malaysia like:
Best Asian Low-Cost Carrier : Air Asia
Best City Hotel – Kuala Lumpur :Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
Best Beach Resort :The Datai, Langkawi
Best Travel Agency – Malaysia :Asian Overland Services Tours Travel
You can read the full list of hall of fame here.
- Malaysia’s no. 1 travel fair is back!
- Cheap flights, Cheap hotels and compare it with 1 click
- Kuala Lumpur is on 31 places to in 2010 – NY Times
- Melaka Hotel Accomodation List from 10-19 June
- Only 9-Cent to Malaysia from Singapore, until tomorrow
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.