What is a Residence Pass-Talent?

August 30, 2012 0 By melakatour

There is a new pass for rarely prepared expatriates that wish to pierce to and work in Malaysia; a Residence Pass-Talent (RP-T).

The RP-T was introduced in Apr 2011 by a Malaysian Government. It aims to attract and keep tip talent in a nation with a operation of benefits. The RP-T will be offering to rarely competent expatriates seeking to continue vital and operative in Malaysia on a long-term basis.

The RP-T is a 10-year visa for operative expatriates that does not need to be renewed with any new employer. The pass covers spouses and children adult to a age of 18. Spouses are authorised to work underneath a RP-T and children are authorised to investigate in a country. Any dependants over a age of 18 (including parents) are authorised for a 5-year Social Visit Pass.

Applications can be done online and there are certain mandate that margin contingency meet, including possessing 5 years work knowledge in a selected field, 3 years work knowledge in Malaysia, and a sum taxable income of RM144,000 per annum.

For some-more details, revisit http://www.talentcorp.com.my.

Check all accessible forms of visa for Malaysia here.

More associated articles

Article source: