BuBu Villa, Perhentian Island: Entrapped… in ParadiseSeptember 15, 2017
Our exclusive complex of 18 villas is ideally located towards the southern end of Long Beach on Pulau Perhentian Kecil – the best beach in the Perhentian Islands, and arguably in all of Malaysia. At BuBu Villa you are within easy reach not just of the golden sands and clear blue waters of Long Beach, but also of a range of restaurants, bars, dive centres and more.
BuBu Villas offers an oasis of peace and relaxation. Enter our secluded complex from the beach, and you are in your own private world – something other hotels in Perhentian cannot match. Sit in your own private walled front garden and relax or play games with the family. Enjoy a café latte, cocktail, snack or meal in our Italian-themed restaurant, the World Café. Venture out again to take advantage of our dedicated sunbeds and straw parasols, or to splash or swim in the nearby clear blue waters. Lively or relaxed, or a mixture of both – the choice is yours.
All our villas have their own independently controllable ACs and en suite bathrooms. Twin Villas and Family Villas can accommodate up to four people (one double and two single beds), while our Beach Villas and Garden Villas are ideal for couples.
HOW TO GET THERE
Nearest airport is the Sultan Ismail Petra Airport in Kota Bharu. Car transfer from the airport to Kuala Besut Jetty would take approximately 45 minutes.
Guests arriving at the Kuala Besut Jetty will be transferred to the Resort by speed boat. Distances and travel time estimates from major locations:
- Kuala Lumpur: 460km, 6 hours 30 minutes
- Penang: 356km, 5 hours 30 minutes
- Taman Negara: 488km, 6 hours
- Cameron Highlands: 308km, 5 hours
- Singapore: 672km, 8 hours 30 minutes
Journey time from Kuala Besut Jetty to the Resort is approximately 30 minutes
- 4 Beach Villas, 70 square meters Villa Facilities – Air Conditioning Ceiling Fan, Bathrobes
- 10 Garden Villas, 60 square meters Bathroom Amenities, Hair Dryer, Bath Towels
- 2 Family Villas, 90 square meters Hot Water Shower, In-room Electronic Deposit Safe Box
- 2 Twin Villas, 90 square meters
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Airport Transfer
- Speed Boat Transfer
- Water Taxi Service
- Sun Lounger
- Beach Terrace
- Baby Cot (upon request, check with reception)
- Laundry Services (upon request, check with reception)
- Kuala Besut Jetty Meet Greet Services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet (in selected areas)
The World Café Its attractive circular roof and al fresco design, is the dedicated restaurant for BuBu Villa. Situated at the entrance to our exclusive secluded villa complex, the World Café has an enviable location looking right onto the powdery white sand of Long Beach.
The World Café’s a la carte menu is distinctively Italian – hardly surprising, since we have a genuine Italian chef. At the same time, it draws on Asian and other international influences to produce a varied menu that will satisfy any discerning palate.
Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Seats a maximum of 100 persons.
- Beach Volleyball
- Island Hopping
- Sunset Cruise/ Round Island Cruise
- Fishing Trip
- Hybrid Station Trail/ Jungle Trekking
- Beach Wedding Ceremony/ Event
- Diving (by appointment)
BuBu Resort Sdn. Bhd. (Company No: 536204-P)
Kuala Lumpur Sales Office:
G-1, Ground Floor, Wisma SPS, No. 32 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2142 6688
Fax: +603-2141 0080
Email: [email protected]
Long Beach, Perhentian Island, Terengganu, Malaysia.
Tel: +6016-260 3548
* All image credit to www.buburesort.com
Article source: http://blog.tourism.gov.my/feed/