1Malaysia International Shoe FestivalMarch 30, 2012
Be-ribboned tied in lovable bows, stilettos, stylish sandals, jazzy platforms, gentle pumps or even a voluptuous span of boots, or two… oh, you’ll be marred for choice during this year’s shoe festival.
Especially with a launch of a 3rd Malaysia International Shoe Festival during Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur. The eventuality is hold from 30 Mar compartment 1 April, 2012 starting during 10.30 am compartment 8.30 pm.
Launched by a Queen, Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah, on a 29th March, benefaction were Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ng Yen Yen, Tourism Ambassador and internationally-renowned shoe maker, Prof Dato Dr Jimmy Choo as good as Malaysian Footwear Manufacturers’ Association (MFMA) President, Tony Ting.
Some of a highlights during this year’s shoe festival include:
- Prof Dato’ Dr Jimmy Choo’s, ‘Sogno Gallery’ embody a phenomenon of his oppulance shoe collection and couture, themed after a dragon year.
- Malaysia boots engineer competition, where gifted designers emanate their many innovative and stylish shoe designs.
- A Foot and Wellness Corner, generally for those wanting to get judicious tips on feet care, and beam on shoe shopping conduct on over here.
- Shoe-on-wheels! A shoe automobile highway show, where radio deejays will expostulate around with a outrageous shoe perched atop a automobile (look out for it, folks) on a road. Participate in diversion quizzes and win sparkling prizes.
- Check out a specifically designed Rainforest Shoe Wonderland, where designers have remade boots and incorporate it into bland life’s nuances.
- Maybe we need and additional span of shoe for your wedding? Then conduct over to a Wedding Shoe Wonderland, where boots of each hue, distance and character are displayed for a ideal wedding.
Other attractions during a eventuality embody shoe conform show, shoe portrayal competition, clog-shoe creation gallery, general shoe dilemma and most more*.
See we there!
* For serve information, check out this link: http://www.malaysiafootwear.com/misf/2012/
Enjoy this article?